A blog for teachers interested in Global Education and competency.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
- Have teachers this year done anything that made you interested in reading a certain book? What was it?
- Have you read something this year that was so memorable you keep thinking about it or you told someone else about it?
- Have other people this year helped you decide to read certain books? Who? What did they do or say that made you want to read?
- Do you talk with anyone about the books you read? Who do you talk to, and what kinds of things do you talk about?
- Have you started to read a book in school that you found confusing? What happened with that?
- Tell me something about your reading in classes other than English (social studies, science, math, etc.). What has been interesting or challenging about those experiences?
- How has your reading at home changed this year?
- What will happen with your reading this summer?
- What did you learn as a reader this year?
- Is there anything else you’d like to tell me about your reading?